Streamline offers search engine optimization (SEO) services and consulting. We will analyze and improve your website’s SEO performance so that your website is no longer buried deep down in the search engine results!
What is SEO?
Every hour, minute and second people all around the world are using the World Wide Web to search for information, which often is presented on your website, but how to achieve that your website gets shown up on the first page of search results page? The process, which is used to accomplish this, is called search engine optimization or SEO.
Some SEO nuances
Search engine optimization is a science that goes a lot further than just the title and meta tag preparation – there are many subtle nuances to know about search engine optimization, here are some of them:
- Keyword research and selection
- W3C standards consistent code
- Properly written website content that is not less than 200 words
- Proper use of the headings and subheadings
- Correctly written page titles and meta fields
- Images with “alt” and “title” tags, that contain keywords
- Links from other websites with high PR (Page Rank)
- Site map, that is regularly updated and sent to search engines
If you are still in doubt as to whether your website is in need of SEO, then perhaps the following benefits provided by SEO will help you to take the right decision:
- High return on investment
- Increased target audience flow to your website
- Advertising 24h per day, 365 days a year
- Increased brand reputation and recognition
- W3C standards consistent websites are loading faster