E-commerce website development
Streamline offers a high quality, search engine friendly and your goals achieving e-commerce website development for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Streamline e-commerce website development includes:
- Individual e-commerce website design
- The addition of new products
- Products editing, deleting
- Unlimited categories and subcategories
- Product search
- Featured products (products that are highlighted on the first page or another one)
- Product reviews, feedback
- Search engine friendly links and categories
- Shopping and visitor statistics
- Shopping cart and different checkout systems
What is e-commerce?
E-commerce is the process of product and service selling over the Internet or another electronic network. Nowadays it is difficult to imagine the web without e-commerce websites, which is the latest step of business development. Online shop allows companies to reduce their business costs, attract new customers and find new sources of income. Online shop offers its customers a wide range of amenities. Customers have the opportunity to visit a number of sellers just in a few minutes, compare prices and make purchases without leaving their homes. Internet store works 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
Benefits of e-commerce website:
- No need to pay rent for the premises, for electricity, for heat, etc.
- There is no need for salespeople
- Internet store is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Global market
- Potentially higher profit
- The buyer does not have to spend time to go to the store. All that is needed is a computer, Internet connection and the web address of the shop
- Possibility to offer related and featured products
- Opportunity to offer a variety of products that are selected specifically for each customer individually
- The option to obtain product feedback and also to add it
During the online store development, it is very important to ensure that search engines find your e-commerce website and include it in their lists. That way you will lure more visitors, ensure a better visibility of the store and will increase your incomes.
Some of the conditions for the search engines for to find your online store:
- W3C standards consistent code
- Properly written information on products and services (SEO friendly)
- Links between pages
- Images with keywords in their titles
- Properly designed page links and their titles
If a company wants to remain competitive in the future, then online store is a must have feature of its business.